Pascal (CURRENCY:PASC) traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 13th. One Pascal coin can currently be purchased for $0.0412 or 0.00000507 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, CHAOEX and TOKOK. During the last week, Pascal has traded up 6.9% against the U.S. dollar. Pascal has a total market cap of $1.23 million and approximately $20,893.00 worth of Pascal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002618 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012360 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $162.96 or 0.02006992 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00186150 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- 999 (999) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00049509 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00026892 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00037550 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00121734 BTC.
Pascal (CRYPTO:PASC) is a coin. Its launch date was August 11th, 2016. Pascal’s total supply is 29,892,300 coins. Pascal’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin. Pascal’s official website is www.pascalcoin.org. The Reddit community for Pascal is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use’s 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical’s can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Buying and Selling Pascal
Pascal can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CHAOEX, TOKOK and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pascal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.