Pascal Coin (CURRENCY:PASC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 28th. Pascal Coin has a total market capitalization of $8.84 million and $7,972.00 worth of Pascal Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pascal Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.38 or 0.00005897 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex and QBTC. Over the last week, Pascal Coin has traded up 4.3% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003784 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015150 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00150933 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00258385 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $679.19 or 0.10487780 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013857 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Pascal Coin Profile
Pascal Coin’s genesis date was August 11th, 2016. Pascal Coin’s total supply is 23,141,150 coins. The Reddit community for Pascal Coin is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pascal Coin’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin. The official website for Pascal Coin is www.pascalcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use’s 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical’s can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Coin Trading
Pascal Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and QBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pascal Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pascal Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Pascal Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Pascal Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.