Pascal Coin (CURRENCY:PASC) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 12th. Pascal Coin has a market cap of $8.92 million and $10,378.00 worth of Pascal Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pascal Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.39 or 0.00005970 BTC on major exchanges including QBTC and Poloniex. During the last week, Pascal Coin has traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007125 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003773 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015321 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00151179 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.42 or 0.00255364 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $671.57 or 0.10443059 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00013866 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Pascal Coin Profile
Pascal Coin’s launch date was August 11th, 2016. Pascal Coin’s total supply is 23,126,950 coins. The Reddit community for Pascal Coin is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pascal Coin’s official website is www.pascalcoin.org. Pascal Coin’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use’s 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical’s can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Coin Trading
Pascal Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and QBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pascal Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Pascal Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Pascal Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.