Groestlcoin (GRS) had a bad 24 hours as the crypto declined $-0.0102320994000001 or -2.56% trading at $0.3896129632. According to International Cryptocoin Analysts, Groestlcoin (GRS) eyes $0.42857425952 target on the road to $0.777007722351326. GRS last traded at HuobiPro exchange. It had high of $0.4048421344 and low of $0.3873127238 for May 19-20. The open was $0.3998450626.
Groestlcoin (GRS) is down -14.22% in the last 30 days from $0.4542 per coin. Its up 73.24% in the last 100 days since when traded at $0.2249 and the annual trend is down. 200 days ago GRS traded at $0.5171. GRS has 72.58M coins mined giving it $28.28 million market cap. Groestlcoin maximum coins available are 105.00 million. GRS uses Groestl algorithm and PoW proof type. It was started on 22/03/2014.
It is a cryptocurrency utilizing Proof of Work – No ASIC currently exists for Groestl & it is unlikely that one will be developed for it anytime soon. GroestlCoin will be ASIC-free for the foreseeable future.
– Through these features GroestlCoin embodies the fairly distributed & decentralized nature of Cryptocurrency. Anyone can mine effectively, with minimal resource consumption and nuisance. – With the influx of ASICs we thought decentralized mining will soon be dead, with GroestlCoin it is reborn and taken to another level.
– The extra added value of Groestl is that the “richer advantage” (owning several GPU) is less interesting with Groestl; so fairer.
– Stands for democratization of currency and mining, the ability to send and receive money immediately anywhere in the world, to not pay expensive banking fees, and to transact in an environment that is secure and anonymous.
– Through an innovative algorithm, the Groestlcoin network consumes far less energy, maintains stronger security, and rewards miners in more sustainable ways than sha256, scrypt, x11 and x13 based coins. – Grostl will be the new greener home of GPU miners as it offers greater hashing results with less energy and heat.
– They strive to make groestlcoin available to the masses. Innovative and user friendly, accessible for everyone. They highly value integrity and transparency. Digital currencies are the future and Groestlcoin will be one of the leaders in this revolution.
The name “Grøstl” is a multilingual play-on-words, referring to an Austrian dish usually made of leftover potatoes and pork, cut into slices. These are roasted on a pan together with onions and butterfat. The dish is often seasoned with salt, pepper, marjoram, cumin, and parsley, and served with a fried egg or kraut (cabbage). Hence, gröstl is somewhat similar to the American dish called hash. The letter ‘ö’ was replaced by ‘ø’, which is a letter in the Danish alphabet that is pronounced in the same way as ‘ö’. This way, the name, like the hash function itself, contains a mix of Austrian and Danish influences. The pronunciation of Grøstl may seem challenging. If you think so, then think of the letter ‘ø’ as the ‘i’ in “bird”. This letter is a so-called close-mid front rounded vowel.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.