Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 5.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 11th. One Cardano coin can now be bought for about $0.0446 or 0.00001138 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub, Binance, DragonEX and Altcoin Trader. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $1.16 billion and $27.22 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Cardano has traded 10.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00038478 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00059222 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00016099 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00001398 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.54 or 0.02383243 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009070 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00001706 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00038683 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00056167 BTC.
Cardano (ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, Bittrex, HitBTC, OKEx, Huobi, OTCBTC, Indodax, Cryptopia, Cryptomate, ABCC, Cryptohub, Exmo, CoinFalcon, Bitbns, Coinbe, Altcoin Trader, Bithumb, ZB.COM, Upbit, DragonEX, LiteBit.eu and Coinnest. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Cardano and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.