Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 26th. In the last week, Cardano has traded 2.3% lower against the dollar. Cardano has a total market cap of $1.90 billion and approximately $13.15 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0734 or 0.00001134 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, OTCBTC, Huobi and Exmo.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00051111 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00062227 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00026683 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00001513 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00017141 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001702 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004038 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.16 or 0.01965345 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008995 BTC.
Cardano (ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org. The official message board for Cardano is forum.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Huobi, Bitbns, Coinnest, Cryptohub, Bithumb, Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia, OKEx, Coinbe, Exmo, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, CoinFalcon, Altcoin Trader, ABCC, Indodax, OTCBTC, Cryptomate, ZB.COM and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.