Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 20th. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $1.16 billion and approximately $34.28 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0446 or 0.00001208 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, ABCC, LiteBit.eu and Bitbns. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00017815 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00058418 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00035441 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00001043 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00001421 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.52 or 0.02589260 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008540 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00001648 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00083024 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Cardano is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Cardano is forum.cardano.org.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Bitbns, CoinFalcon, Cryptopia, Altcoin Trader, Cryptohub, Cryptomate, OKEx, Bittrex, Gate.io, Upbit, DragonEX, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Indodax, Bithumb, Coinbe, OTCBTC, ABCC, Coinnest, Binance, Exmo and ZB.COM. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Cardano and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.