Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on December 15th. Over the last week, Cardano has traded 15.1% higher against the dollar. Cardano has a total market cap of $1.26 billion and approximately $57.96 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0484 or 0.00001197 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, Exmo, OTCBTC and Bitbns.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00037611 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00056696 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00015972 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00001131 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00001502 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $98.88 or 0.02445379 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00009349 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00038683 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Cardano (ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Binance, Bitbns, Exmo, Cryptomate, OTCBTC, Bittrex, Cryptohub, OKEx, ZB.COM, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Upbit, Gate.io, Indodax, DragonEX, Bithumb, Coinbe, CoinFalcon, Huobi, Cryptopia, Coinnest and Altcoin Trader. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Cardano and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.