Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 7th. Cardano has a total market cap of $1.27 billion and approximately $56.92 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded up 17.9% against the US dollar. One Cardano coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0492 or 0.00001218 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, Bittrex, Cryptohub and Cryptomate.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00037617 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00057078 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00015745 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00001116 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00001552 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $98.89 or 0.02448852 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009223 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00001600 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00054241 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Cardano (CRYPTO:ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, CoinFalcon, Cryptopia, Bitbns, LiteBit.eu, Indodax, ABCC, ZB.COM, OTCBTC, Cryptohub, Altcoin Trader, HitBTC, Gate.io, Cryptomate, Bithumb, Exmo, Upbit, DragonEX, Huobi, Coinbe, OKEx, Bittrex and Coinnest. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.