BMW, Intel & Neilson Partnering with Tribe
BMW, Intel and Neilson have now become corporate partners with Tribe, the Singaporean government-backed Blockchain accelerator. The news was announced by Tribe Accelerator on Friday. In the announcement, Tribe stated that the three companies would share their knowledge as well as expertise in their respective fields with the Accelerator’s startups in order to create an inclusive ecosystem that would be ready to face industry 4.0.
Tribe stated that BMW, for example, would provide mentoring sessions as well as Masterclasses about how Blockchain solutions could be implemented in mass markets.
Read more about this story here.
Tether Changes Terms of Reserves
Tether’s website has apparently changed the details on how the company will ensure a reserve for its circulating stablecoin tokens, however, the exact date of when these changes in not known. Most significantly, the previously “100% backed” statement on the website has been changed, which may mean that the stablecoin is no longer backed 1:1 to the US dollar.
The last time the company had released an attested statement of accounts was in 2018. At that time, the law firm Freeh, Sporkin & Sullivan LLP had provided a document that had confirmed Tether’s fiat currency reserves. The controversy arose due to the fact that it was not an accounting firm that had confirmed the amount, and that standard accounting practices had not been followed.
Read the story here.
Tor Accepting Donations in Cryptos
The digital privacy software’s website is now displaying a new donations portal, wherein the project is now able to accept donations in cryptocurrencies. The project’s site now shows that it can accept donations in BTC (Bitcoin), ETH (Ethereum), LTC (Litecoin), BCH (Bitcoin Cash), XLM (Stellar Lumen), XMR (Monero), DASH (Dash), ZEC (ZCash) and REP (Augur).
The project’s donation page tells its users that they should stand up for the human rights to freedom as well as privacy, and to keep this privacy platform secure.
Read more about this story here.
Total Market Cap: Mar 25
The capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is now $140.12 billion and the trading volumes in the market are $30.47 billion.
Bitcoin Price Analysis: Mar 25
Gaining 0.30% in the last 24 hours, the price of Bitcoin (BTC) is now $4030.43. The cryptocurrency’s capitalization is currently at $70.97 billion and it is experiencing trade volumes of $9.15 billion.
Ethereum Price Analysis: Mar 25
The price of Ethereum is down by a marginal 0.02%, to trade at $137.36 per token. The crypto’s market capitalization is now $14.47 billion and trading volumes are $4.12 billion.
State of the Top 10 Cryptocurrencies: Mar 25
After the news of the change in format of its Launchpad, Binance’s native cryptocurrency’s price has skyrocketed. Currently, BNB (Binance Coin) has gained 12.46% in the last 24 hours. The rest of the most valuable cryptocurrencies haven’t moved much in the same time period. In fact, the majority of them are currently trading down, with Cardano leading the way with a 2.56% drop in its token price.
- Bitcoin’s trading at $4030.43, rising 0.30%. The market worth of the virtual currency is now $70.97 billion.
- Ethereum’s trading at $137.36, falling 0.02%. The market worth of the virtual currency is now $14.47 billion.
- Ripple’s trading at $0.308183, falling 0.61%. The market worth of the virtual currency is now $12.84 billion.
- Litecoin’s trading at $60.15, falling 0.12%. The market worth of the virtual currency is now $3.67 billion.
- EOS’s trading at $3.67, rising 0.69%. The market worth of the virtual currency is now $3.32 billion.
- Bitcoin Cash’s trading at $165.82, rising 0.50%. The market worth of the virtual currency is now $2.93 billion.
- Binance Coin’s trading at $17.03, rising 12.46%. The market worth of the virtual currency is now $2.40 billion.
- Tether’s trading at $1.01, rising 0.18%. The market worth of the virtual currency is now $2.03 billion.
- Stellar’s trading at $0.0104998, falling 2.27%. The market worth of the virtual currency is now $2.01 billion.
- Cardano’s trading at $0.060383, falling 2.56%. The market worth of the virtual currency is now $1.56 billion.